Ask Questions When Choosing A Carpet Cleaner
How long has the company been in business?
- Night Owl has been serving the community for 30 years.
Are your technicians certified?
- Night Owl's technicians are re-certified annually. Required in-class training allows us to keep up to date on all the latest innovations in the industry as well as public safety requirements.
How much experience do your technicians have?
- Night Owl's technicians have been with us from 10 to 25 years. Their training and experience is unsurpassed by any other carpet cleaners in the area. We pride ourselves in being the best.
What cleaning process do the carpet mills recommend?
- Shaw Industries (the world's largest carpet mill) states that the process that Night Owl uses is the preferred system to maintain your carpets warranty. The warranty may be void if the carpets are not cleaned properly.
What type of process do you use?
- Night Owl uses self contained, truck mounted state-of-the-art equipment, combining turbo powered suction with steam temperatures over 200 degrees.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
- Night Owl's high powered equipment allows us to offer our clients the fastest drying time available. Average dry time is 2-4 hours.
Do you guarantee your work?
- Night Owl's guarantee's to provide our best effort and we will re-clean if required.
Do you work with insurance companies?
- Night Owl has been working with insurance companies for over 25 years. We are on many insurance approved vendor lists.